UpHouse is a marketing agency that elevates in-house teams and the brands they promote. We work collaboratively with clients to invigorate their brand, create achievable marketing plans and cultivate the skills of their creative people. We’re looking for a well-rounded professional who is comfortable getting their hands into a variety of work. We want a video editor who is keen to manage production projects from start to finish collaborating with the UpHouse internal team and our amazing production network.
You’ll work with our writers and team to develop video treatments and storyboards, coordinate talent, locations, animators and production crew. For animation projects, you’ll develop detailed storyboards that paint a clear picture of the finished product.
Depending on the scale and type of project, you’ll do the work or you’ll manage the production.
You’ll manage the editing process including VO’s, animation, music, etc. You’ll work with our team to produce a polished end-product or manage additional resources should they be required.
We're Looking For:
• 2+ years as a professional shooter/editor
• Experience coordinating shoots and working with multiple team members
• Experience working with in-house marketing pros and agency folks a plus
• Post-secondary training in multimedia
• A flexible schedule (not a lot, but enough for occasional shoots that don’t happen during work hours)
• Experience and comfort dealing directly with clients
• Strong writing skills with the ability to produce polished communications
• A proven history of being a hard worker, a team player, a good listener, a nice person (all of the good stuff)
UpHouse is a proud, Certified Canadian Diverse Supplier, registered with the Canadian Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce. We believe diversity of thought, opinions and people make for better ideas, new perspectives and a stronger business. We welcome and encourage all candidates to apply. If this job isn’t the right fit, you might be a great addition to our UpHouse network of talented contractors, project specialists and support staff.
Interested applicants, please send a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org