UpHouse™ is a marketing agency that elevates in-house teams and the brands they promote. We work collaboratively with clients to invigorate their brand, create achievable marketing plans and cultivate the skills of their creative people.
We’re looking for an experienced client manager who can help our clients develop and execute their marketing strategies, campaigns, and digital and content projects.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of clients’ marketing initiatives
- Maintain client relationships and make sure they get what they need, when they need it
- Support the development of marketing and campaign strategies
- Develop client- and project-management practices and systems to support us as we grow
- Work collaboratively with our network of designers, digital strategists and creators
- Participate in client brainstorms, planning and brand sessions
- Build and promote the UpHouse brand in the marketplace
We’re looking for a well-rounded client manager who is comfortable working in both agency and in-house marketing environments. We need someone who complements our collaborative culture and wants to build their experience working with a range of marketers from different industries, perspectives and backgrounds.
- A person who is organized, disciplined and on the ball
- Someone who can self-manage
- Post-secondary education
- A true collaborator with an understanding and appreciation for modern marketing
- Someone with an understanding of budgeting, estimating and scoping work
- A hard worker, a team player, a good listener, a nice person (all of the good stuff)
- Someone with a few years under their belt
Interested applicants, please send a resume to email@example.com.