UpHouse™ is a marketing agency that elevates in-house teams and the brands they promote. We work collaboratively with clients to invigorate their brand, create achievable marketing plans and cultivate the skills of their creative people.
We’re looking for a marketing and creative coordinator who can help out with our clients, deploy our marketing plan and help us create great ideas and work. You’ll coordinate projects with amazing graphic designers, digital folks, developers and video people. You’ll also pretend you don’t mind doing some of the less exciting administrative work.
- Help us develop sound strategy, brand and content for our clients
- Manage the UpHouse online brand, content and marketing plan
- Develop materials that build and promote the UpHouse brand in the marketplace
- Work with clients to coordinate work, schedules and deliverables
- Participate in client brainstorms, planning sessions, creative workshops and brand sessions
- Manage relationships and projects with our network of designers from different parts of the world (some flexibility with meeting times will be required)
- Help with design and video (as much as you’re able)
- Contribute to UpHouse’s thought product and content marketing
- Help develop products and services for in-house marketers
- Continually look at new trends, partnership opportunities and sources for inspiration for both our clients and our business
- Take notes and occasionally names
We’re looking for a well-rounded professional who is comfortable getting their hands into a variety of work. We need someone who is very good with people and enjoys working with clients, coordinating, creating, writing, getting digital and doing some design.
- Someone with a couple years real practice in the marketing and creative world
- Someone with a a degree/diploma in creative or marketing (even better if you’ve got additional training in different areas)
- A good writer
- Someone who knows how to use the social media
- Experience in digital marketing
- A keener
- A competent communicator
- A hard worker, a team player, a good listener, a fun and nice person (all of the good stuff)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, etc.
Interested applicants, please send a resume and portfolio to email@example.com