Engage a larger network of creative professionals to help solve your business challenge, or participate in a session for another company.
A diverse team to help generate fresh, new ideas that can solve your business challenge
One of the difficulties in-house marketing teams face is insular thinking. This isn’t a result of an inability to think big picture, but more a symptom of proximity to problems they are trying to solve. We find one of the best ways to develop solutions and ideas is to bring different perspectives to the table.
UpHouse™ Cross-Business Brainstorming brings together marketing and creative professionals from different industries and specialities to solve business challenges. As the subject, you’ll get focused attention on your challenge and new ideas. As a participant, you’ll get a break from your work routine and discover new ways of thinking. The sessions may even inspire new opportunities for your own businesses.
Engage a network of creative professionals to help solve your business challenge, or participate in a session for another company. We will:
- Define the problem and develop a creative or business brief
- Select a group of participants who are free from conflicts of interest
- Host a team briefing session, answer questions and assign pre-work
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions to generate ideas
- Prepare findings and recommendations
As the subject of the brainstorm, you will receive:
- Summary of findings and ideas
- Recommendations for the best course of action going forward